The scheduling process is the user's ultimate tool, It allows the business to change how people schedule appointments. This section allows you to only confirm appointments as a notification will be set following the customer's selection. This will also allow the company to restrict last minute appointments and manage daily and weekly maximum bookings.
In order to configure your scheduling process, go to your Dashboard, click on Settings, and then Scheduling Process.
Let's start with Rules, this allows you to completely control the process.
Allowing you to do the following:
- Choose to only confirm appointments to your customers after they have been reviewed by the company's manager or by the staff member performing it. When the appointment is booked, an email with a confirm/decline link will be sent.
- Allow existing customers only (already in the Agendize database) to book appointments online.
- Set how far in advance you want to allow customers to book an appointment.
- Set how far in advance customers must book an appointment.
- Set the maximum number of appointments a client can book per day.
- Set the maximum number of appointments a client can book per week.
Service: Client will choose a service, and the staff member performing it will be automatically assigned. Two modes are available:
- Smart allocation: appointments will be assigned to the least busy staff of the day and week of the appointment.
- Past occupancy: appointments will be assigned to the staff who performed least appointments during the past period set.
- Service + Staff member: Client will choose a service, and then the staff member performing it.
- Staff member + Service: Client will choose a Staff member, and then the service they want to book.
- Appointment request : In this lighter version of the scheduling, customers will request an appointment with you and select up 5 time slots of their convenience. You will then have to confirm their appointment in an email that is sent to the business. You can also allow the customer to select a service during the booking proces.
Click on "Advanced settings" to set the Dashboard settings
- Choose the time interval when you create a new appointment.
- Choose the color of which element will be used in your calendar view (color of the staff, or color of the service)
- Select options like display thank you message, display personal appointments, display external event calendars (google, windows live, etc)