Welcome to creating and managing services groups. Here you will learn to create staff groups which allows you to differentiate their role titles or specialization.
This allows for an easier staff management by separating them according to their specialization. Here are some simple steps on how to do so.
1. Locate Dashboard on the top left corner of the web application.
2. Click on Settings
3. Click on Services
4. Click on Groups next to List
5. Click on Add Group
To manage your services groups, go to your Dashboard, and click on Settings and Services.
Click on “Add Group” to create a new service group, or edit an existing services group by clicking on it.
* As you can see I have created two such as techniciens and operation
In the following page, you will be able to enter the following information:
- Name: This will help you and your customers identify the services group, and will be displayed in the booking widget.
- Color: This color will be used in the calendar view, once again to differentiate and help you manage it more efficiently.
- Services included : Choose here the services that belong to the group.
- Save your group by clicking on "Save"