This section will teach you how to build a scheduling process for company using resources. The main difference from services is that Scheduling Mode only contains 2 options. Here is a quick walkthrough on this feature:
*Before we start make sure you are choosing a ressource company
1-In order to configure your scheduling process, go to your Dashboard
2-click on Settings
- Appointments need to be reviewed and accepted? :You can choose to only confirm appointments to your customers after they have been reviewed by the company's manager. When the appointment is booked, an email with a confirm/decline link will be sent.
- Type of user can schedule an appointment online: You can choose to only allow existing customers (already in the agendize database) to book appointments online
- Time interval to open online booking: Set how far in advance you want to allow customers to book an appointment
- Maximum number of appointments per client per day: Set the maximum number of appointments a client can book on a given day
- Maximum number of appointments per client per week: Set the maximum number of appointments a client can book on a given week
Check the following boxes to allow customers to book in the widget a specific number of resources, or multiple iterations of a resource.
The Dashboard settings are located in the Advanced tab next to general in the Scheduling Process. This feature allows you to set in interval between appointments, display new appointment mode in widget or free mode. It will also allow you to display thank you messages and display in your external calendars.