How to configure a company location or create a new one
Configure your company location
From your Dashboard, click on Settings on the left menu, click on Company (or locations):
Update your company settings and click on Save:
- Company Name: The name of the location, as it will be used in email and text messages
- Phone: The phone number of the location
- Email: The email address of the location
- Description: A brief, customer facing, description of your company
- Company Address: This physical address of your location
- Site URL: This will help your clients to find your business website
- Currency: Currency for the services & resources prices
- Company Logo: Upload your logo here to make it visible in your emails to your customers.
- Office hours: Select your timezone to help the platform manage your appointments across timezones. Your opening hours will be your staff’s default working hours.
- Vacations: creating a vacation time and defining bank holidays for your location will prevent appointments from being made at that time.
You can access following settings here:
- The GPS position can be indicated manually if the postal address is not specified in the General tab. It can also be calculated from the postal address.
- Subscriptions to external calendars allow all team members to subscribe to calendars in ICS format. These calendars may contain annual closing dates, dates of public holidays, recurring meeting hours. These subscriptions are passed on to all team members and their content is visible in the calendar of each team member. As a result, team members are not available for booking appointment.
- The external identifier (externalId) of the company location can be modified, so that you can map it with your own ID, or from a third-party system for instance.
How to create a new company location
A company can be created either as:
- a service-based company enables you to define staffs and associated services, along with resources required for each service.
- a resource-based company only defines material resources to be booked online (eg: hotel rooms, rental service).
1- Follow link to the Installation section:
2- Create a new button for scheduling:
3- Choose to create a company:
4- Fill-in details about your company:
5- Select the category of business, or choose the type of scheduling. A company can be created on two different modes:
- A service-based company enables you to define staffs and associated services, along with resources required for each service.
- A resource-based company only defines material resources to be booked online (eg: hotel rooms, rental service).
How to duplicate a company (or location)
1- From the Settings page, select All locations and then Locations:
2- A new location can be added:
3- If you select an existing location, you can also duplicate it