White label | Custom domain
Modified on: Tue, 1 Feb, 2022 at 8:34 PM
Steps for a custom domain
Here are the necessary steps to set up a custom domain for your private labeled account:
- Pick a subdomain (such as appointments.yourcompany.com) and choose the sender name for the emails sent from your account (eg: firstname.lastname@example.org) ;
- You create a new CNAME DNS record to our platform ;
- We create a SSL certificate for your subdomain ;
- We associate the new subdomain to your account, so that both your users can connect there to manage their appointments and their different widgets ;
- We provide you with DKIM entries for your domain name ;
- You can then create DKIM DNS entries on your domain name and add our email provider in your SPF DNS record.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.